babyCap™

1.11.2006

De-lurk or Die!

In honor of Isaac's 7 month birthday tomorrow and the fact that it is National De-lurking Week, Isaac is asking all of his friends (and admirers) inside the computer to reveal themselves.
This means that if you are a regular visitor to the blog, please take the time to post a comment, question or suggestion- yes, even you Uncle Jonas! It's easy; you don't have to register with the site. And maybe you even have a solution for the formatting and archiving issues since Isaac is not yet proficient in HTML.
Okay, so you probably won't die if you don't do so, but Isaac may try to stick your fingers in his mouth and bite down really hard. Which would you prefer??

6 Comments:

  • I think that you need to do this blog as self-indulgence (it makes you happy) or as something that you know makes those who see it happy. Expect no external reward for that.

    By Blogger joshcap, at 9:36 AM  

  • thanks for the hint o' wise one...

    By Blogger LauraCap, at 9:52 AM  

  • Hi Little Loyd, I suppose I must De-lurk? I really have no excuse. I have to say you're a much better looking baby then I was (see website for pic). Anywho the next time I see you I expect only smiles and laughing, or this will be the only blog comment you get.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 AM  

  • I think you *should* expect external rewards, Laura.

    Start putting Isaac's size on the top banner and then when I see a cute something or other I can send it to him!

    We enjoy seeing pictures of him very much

    -csb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM  

  • I admit, I'm a lurker! I love to see the latest pics and adventures of Isaac the wonder preemie:) Hopefully, I can steal some tips on posting more often to my own blog for Liam.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 AM  

  • Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my site so i got here to go back the prefer?.I am trying to in finding issues too improve my website!I guess its adequate to
    make use of some of your concepts!!

    Also visit my web-site e-cigarette review
    (lansingrunnersconnection.com)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home